Sustainable Packaging Solutions – An Ecological Alternative to Plastic.
With much talk of reducing single use plastic, indeed to reducing plastic consumption in general, we need to have an alternative solution. And with that, Safesandshredders.ie, a Highline Office Technology company, is delighted to bring the HSM ProfiPack to the Irish market. The HSM C400 and P425 machines allow you to create your own packaging material. The process is economical and ecological. The packaging machines HSM ProfiPack C400 and P425 turn used cardboard into universal packaging material in the blink of an eye.
The HSM ProfiPacks, the C400 and P425 stand out due to the following reasons:
- A single pass process to cut and perforate – no time is wasted cutting the cardboard to size.
- The hardened cutting rollers are manufactured from one piece of steel and are therefore completely impervious to staples and similar soft metals.
- All models have a single-phase plug.
- The patented geometry of the cutting units and the robust bearing plates ensure a long operating life and guarantee that the material is evenly bolstered up.
- The sturdy housing made of sheet steel was developed specially for robust operations in the incoming goods department.
- A generously sized support table ensures comfortable, easy handling.
- All national and international safety regulations are met.
- The HSM ProfiPack packaging material machines have an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company that receives a lot of cardboard boxes due to deliveries of devices and machines, we actually use the HSM Profipack C400 and perforate all our cardboard boxes. Some of it’s used for packaging, but another side benefit is that it dramatically reduces the space used up by the flattened cardboard boxes. We can pack a lot more cardboard together once it’s perforated!
Safesandshredders.ie can offer customers the opportunity to purchase the HSM Profipack C400 or P425 or indeed to lease the machines. Talk to our team today to find out more. You’ll find us at email@example.com or just a call away at 01 4097034.